The general elements described below are always visible, regardless of the type of window currently in use.
The Menu Bar offers a number of drop-down lists to access functions and dialogs.
There are two ways to access these menus. First, you can move the mouse over the option you wish to choose and click with the left mouse button. The drop-down menu will appear and further selections can be made. Click anywhere outside the menu to make it go away.
The second way is to tap the Alt key and then press one of the following keys:
Main Icons and Listings
The main icons and listings appear at the top of all windows under the Menu Bar. They offer shortcuts to common tasks and display useful information about the open events.
The New Event icons offer different ways of creating a new event window and arming it to receive the next start:
|New Event - Creates a new event and arm it to receive the next start.|
|Previous Event - Loads the previous event from the schedule and arm it to receive the next start.|
|Choose Event - Goes to an event in the schedule and arm it to receive the next start.|
|Next Event - Loads the next event in the schedule and arm it to receive the next start.|
The Start icons and Start listing offer different ways of managing start signals received by TAG Heuer by Lynx cameras:
|Manual Start - Create a manual start.|
|Start Listing - Lists all start signals receives since the TAG Heuer by Lynx camera was loaded.|
|Apply Start - Adds the start selected in the Start listing and applies it to the event selected in the Open Event listing.|
|Arm - Arms the event selected in the Open Event listing to receive the next start.|
The Open Event listing provides a list of all the Events currently open in TAG Heuer by Lynx. Indicators may appear ahead of the event name to specify which event is currently the active event for different functions:
|c||Ready to capture|
|s||Scoreboard active event|
|l||LapTime active event|
Click the Capture icon to toggle between active and inactive capture status:
|Enabled Capture - Indicates that TAG Heuer by Lynx is ready to capture image.|
|Capturing - Indicates that TAG Heuer by Lynx is currently capturing using the manual or timed methods.|
|Disabled Capture - Indicates that TAG Heuer by Lynx will not capture any new image.|
|Displays the running time for the currently active Event.|
The text to the right of the Running time box appears when a scoreboard is configured to display running time. The text gives the status of the running time:
- Armed Scoreboard is ready to receive the next start.
- Running Scoreboard receives the running time for the active Event.
- Pausing Scoreboard will pause when a photo eye break is received.
- Paused Scoreboard is running time is paused.
- Finishing Scoreboard will stop when a photo eye break is received.
- Finished Scoreboard running time is stopped and displays the time of the photo eye break. If configured, results will appear when available.
- Stopped Scoreboard running time is stopped by the operator. If configured, Results will appear when available.
The Help Zone appears at the bottom left corner of the main window. It can show tool tips and quick info, as detailed below:
- Tool tips When the mouse hovers over an icon (left) or image pane (right), a brief description of the function or the camera name appears in the Help Zone at the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Quick Info Right-click in the Help Zone to select Chronolec (tag, hits, strength, noise) Quick Info.
This zone displays a Status Bar with a percentage, to show the current status of various functions in real-time.
- Green Status Bar The green status bar appears to show the loading progress of TAG Heuer by Lynx cameras, the saving progress of large files or the cropping progress of the Autocrop function.
- Yellow Status Bar The yellow status bar appears when the mouse hovers over an image pane in the Event Window. It shows the current camera buffer level (left) and the maximum reached buffer level (right).