This name will appear on the header line of all print-outs: results and pictures.
This name will appear on the bottom right hand side of the footer on all print-outs: results and pictures.
List of available serial ports to configure the capture button.
- Keyboard keyboard capture is used when Keyboard is selected instead of a serial port.
When checked and Timed Capture is used, this feature enables manual capture outside the timed capture settings.
- None When selected, TAG Heuer by Lynx is used in reader mode and will not try to load any TAG Heuer by Lynx or cameras.
- SCSI When selected, TAG Heuer by Lynx will only try to load SCSI Lynx cameras.
- Ethernet When selected, TAG Heuer by Lynx will only try to load TAG Heuer by Lynx cameras.
- Detect (default) When selected, TAG Heuer by Lynx will load all detected SCSI, TAG Heuer by Lynx cameras.
List of available fonts to be used in the TAG Heuer by Lynx interface.
- Font size box (free-text) Enter the preferred font size.
- Bold (checkbox) When checked, text in the TAG Heuer by Lynx interface will appear in bold.
TAG Heuer by Lynx is available in the following languages:
- Chinese (Simp.)
- Chinese (Trad.)
- Portuguese (Brazil)
See Customizing the TAG Heuer by Lynx User Interface to learn how to use a different language.