TAG Heuer by Lynx provides you with the ability to create a start from an existing image.
HOW TO CREATE A START FROM AN IMAGE?
- To do this:
- Create a new Event.
- Capture image.
- Click on the image to place a hash line at the time a start should be created.
- Click Image | Image start.
- When an Image start is created:
- A start time is added to the Start Listing.
- A start line is added in the Information Zone with the start time.
- The Armed indicators are removed.
- The Running Time box displays the running time.
- If the current event is capturable, then the start is placed in the main list of starts and can be used like any other start. This includes the ability to place it into a different event.
- If the current event is not capturable, then the start is placed only into the current event.
When using Image Starts, it is recommended to set the start sensor to Open in order to avoid arming errors when creating a new event.
- To configure an Open start sensor: