Photo Eye Starts
With the Automatic Capture Mode (ACM) Plug-in, TAG Heuer by Lynx can generate a start signal from an internal photo eye break.
- To set the Start Sensor: to Internal:
- Access the Camera Settings of timer-enabled TAG Heuer by Lynx cameras.
- Click on the Inputs Tab.
- Click the radio button to select Internal for the type of start sensor used.
- Click Ok.
NOTE: When selected, the values set in the Photo Eyes: section of the Inputs Tab are used for Threshold and Active Area. The Photo Eye: Offset is not used; however, the Start Sensor: Offset, if set, is used.
HOW TO CREATE A START FROM A PHOTO EYE BREAK?
- To do this:
Create a new Event.
- When the internal photo eye detects a break:
- A start time is added to the Start Listing.
- A start line is added in the Information Zone with the start time.
- The Armed indicators are removed.
- The Running Time box displays the running time.