The Results Zone displays all results related data, such as competitor information and performance, in a grid format. Once an operator has evaluated a competitor, the time will appear in the Results Zone.
The Results Tool Bar offers a number of icons allowing the operator to perform various functions. Each function is described in detail in Results Tools
The Results Header displays the field name for each column. The columns can be re-sized by moving the mouse over the borders between the column headings until a double ended arrow will appear in the cursor position. You can change the size of the columns by holding down the mouse button and dragging the double ended arrow in the direction you wish to move. In this way you can completely cover up a column by resizing the adjacent column over it, but you cannot delete columns. See Customizing the TAG Heuer by Lynx User Interface to learn how to remove unwanted fields and add others.
- Sort by Clicking on any sortable field header (Place, Lane, Id, First name, Last name, Affiliation, License, User [1,2,3]) will bring up a pop-up dialog allowing the operator to choose the sort criteria for the Results Board.
- Precision Clicking on the Time field header will bring up a pop-up dialog allowing the operator to change the time precision for the Results Board of this event. The default precision for new events is set in Results Options.
- Delta Clicking on the Delta or Delta [2,3] field header will bring up a pop-up dialog allowing the operator to select the type of Delta Time for the field.
- Speed Clicking on the Speed field header will bring up a pop-up dialog allowing the operator t o select the type of speed parameters to use for the Speed field.
The Results Board contains imported or manually entered start list data before a race is completed, can be populated with split information during a race and finally display the rank and times for all competitors after the photo-finish image is evaluated.
- ScrollScroll up and down to show the full list of competitors by clicking on the scroll bar to the right or using the wheel of the mouse.
- SelectClick on a row to select a Results Object. The background will turn white and subsequent Results Zone functions will be applied to the selected object.
- Edit ResultsThe competitor information (Lane, Id, First Name, Last Name, Affiliation, License, User [1,2,3]) and Time fields are editable. Simply click in the box you wish to edit and type the changes.
You can move forward to the next box by using the “TAB” key, and back to the previous box by using Shift “TAB.” The I-beam cursor is placed at the beginning of the field, at which point new text can be typed or existing text can be typed over. Hitting Enter enters the new information.
- Status Right-click on a selected Results Object and click on Status to bring up the following pop-up dialog:
- Precision Right-click on a selected Results Object and click on Precision to bring up the following pop-up dialog:
- Pack Leaders Right-click on a selected Results Object and click Pack Leader to manually set the selected competitor as a pack leader.