It cannot be too clearly stated how important this process is. If the camera is not correctly aligned, then the times produced will not be accurate.
Do not worry about getting a perfect image at every step of this process, the picture tends to improve with each step along the route.
- Concept & Objective Overview of the goal of the alignment process and understanding of the different alignment modes available. See Alignment Concept & Objective.
- Start Alignment Mode Learn how to use the Hardware Control window to view and adjust the camera alignment. See Start Alignment Mode.
- Adjust Camera Orientation Learn how to tilt, zoom and pan to align the camera on the finish line. See Adjust Camera Orientation.
- Optimize Lens Settings Learn how to use the zoom, focus and iris functions of a lens. See Optimize Lens Settings.
- Adjust Camera Settings Learn how to adjust the basic Camera Settings. See Adjust Camera Settings.