Time of Day Starts
This function allows you to create a start with a defined time of day (TOD). This is useful if, for instance, the start of the race was defined to be exactly at 10AM. Or, entering zero will give you TOD everywhere (image, results, scoreboard, etc.) while also allowing things that rely on a start (running time for instance) to work properly.
This function works if:
- 1 or more timer-enabled cameras are booted, or;
- No timer-enabled cameras are booted, but there is a currently open event that was created when timer-enabled cameras were booted.
- To do this:
- Create a new Event.
- Click Event | TOD start...
- Enter the start time of day.
When using TOD starts, it is recommended to set the start sensor to Open in order to avoid arming errors when creating a new event.
- To configure an Open start sensor: